Saturday, September 24, 2011

Father Son Show

Remember all that talk about a show I have coming up? I just got the flyer in my e-mail. Ooh, la, la.

This is a really exciting show for me. My dad and I have always connected through art (and general manliness), and while our media couldn't be more different, we go about our work in similar ways: i.e. we always let Mom give it the seal of approval.

This is the first time that I will have a specific show that I am featured in, and it is the first of many that my dad and I are taking part in. If you aren't in Ohio, show up anyways, and if you are in Ohio, you've no excuse. Just drive there. Or ride horseback, it doesn't matter.

I lied, it does matter. It would be super awesome if you rode horseback.


EDIT: Silly me, how are you supposed to get there if you don't have the address? Now that I am putting this up, I fully expect everyone and their mother to show up.

Visit Bear's Mill
Hours
January through March
Thursday 11-5, Friday 11-5, Saturday 9-5, Sunday 11-5
April through November
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11-5
Saturday: 9-5, Sunday: 11-5
December
Open every day except Christmas: 11-5

Bear's Mill address:
6450 Arcanum-Bear's Mill Road
Greenville, Ohio 45331
937 548 5112
www.bearsmill.com

No comments: