Saturday, October 20, 2012

Busy, and not.

I have exciting things to post about very soon. Some published pieces, possibly by the end of the month. Wouldn't that be nice? I think they are some of my best work. I also have one personal project, two traditional commissions, a comic and a mock video game project. That isn't including the ten charcoal portraits I will be doing by February. Full-time art is cool, but until I have enough freelance work coming in to really sustain me, I am not busy enough!
Another piece for Soterion, Copyright(c) 2009 ~ 2012 Lamplight Media. All rights reserved.
This piece is a lot like the Cowboys. Same general subject done again. I like to do this from time to time because it is a great apples to apples indicator of where I've grown. Maybe every two years I'll choose a theme and produce two paintings. Who knows, I've done that for the last two years.

No comments: