Monday, July 9, 2012

Steps

Here are some of the recent images I have been working on. I have even more pieces coming out of this commission, but I'm almost ready to move on to the next big thing. Speaking of moving and next big things: I'm moving back to my hometown of New Knoxville for a short period of time so that I can either save money and hit a big city, or get hired full time doing art and move there. I am also buying a new iMac! As awesome as this seven-year-old bruiser is, and as much as it has done for me, planned obsolescence is catching up to it. So here's to steps: Steps forward, steps backward, and all in the name of progress. I also have a thesis concept for my upcoming fine art exhibit, and that none too soon. Enjoy the art!
All images Copyright(c) 2009 ~ 2012 Lamplight Media. All rights reserved.

No comments: