Monday, February 27, 2012

WIP

I have been practically living at my day job, so after posting on Thursday, this is the first full day I've been able to devote to my personal project. No, the classic Zelda HUD will not make it into the final, I just thought it was funny. Though if the image is popular with people, I may offer a 'with' and 'without' version.

An update:

One last update and then I'm off to bed:

Today's update:

I have to go to work now, but as you can see, this sucker is damn near close to done. I just have to finish the arm/hand/sword, his lower half, and put some touch-ups on the ground. I will have two finished versions, one with the classic Zelda hearts and my pixelated signature, and one with no hearts and a serious signature. Is anyone else a fan of the game? Do you feel I am doing the game justice?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you did the game a little more than justice ;)